ChipBot - Gain 11x Higher Profit on Your Website

Add an FAQ Bot to Your Website in 5 Seconds

ChipBot is an ready-to-go FAQ Bot for your website. Try it right now using the snippet below. Learn the benefits below.

Can I Replace My Entire Customer Support With an FAQ Bot?

The goal is to remove the burden of replying to everyone in real-time.

For example, someone asking for shipping policies wants a fast and accurate answer. That kind of question doesn't need a real person, and the end-user doesn't care if it's a real person or not.

Bots help you answer the 80% of questions on your website. The remaining 20% questions should have the option to talk to a person (email, DM). Finally, of those 20%, some conversations should escalate to real-time (Zoom, or phone).

Website Answer Funnel

FAQ Bot
Email, DM
Zoom, Phone

What can I do with an FAQ Bot?


FAQ Bots offer the same benefits as a knowledge base, except that it integrates on your website instead of having a separate website.

Reuse previous questions and answers from your past customers.


Make it easy to store and find shipping and refund policies.


Find out which answers are impactful or needs improvement.


Store tutorials and product information on a thank you page.


Offer immediate support on post checkout to reduce chargebacks.

An FAQ Bot in Action

Why an FAQ Bot Matters...

Your homepage doesn't have the best copy and your users are trying to find specific information, but your website isn't perfect yet. It's common for first-time visitors and paying customers to have questions immediately when they land on your page.

But there's a bigger and more immediate problem.

Your users want answers in less than 10 seconds or they will leave your website without fail.

"Spend 80% less time on grueling and repetitive support tasks. It's faster and more efficient than a conventional or conversational knowledge base." — Tom B. from Willow Glen

www.homeplete.com
ErgoImpact.com
Etherwan Academy
Nat.app
Vancouver Circus School
Versant Health
www.willowglenlandscape.com

Engaged users have a higher chance of using your newsletter signup form, finish an onboarding process, or offering to pay for whatever you're trying to sell. So how do you keep your users engaged and how do you engage with them immediately?

To get these numbers working for you, the answer starts around frequently asked questions. But it's not a simple FAQ page with accordion-like functionality that you're used to. It's an FAQ Bot that lives on every page and offers a wide array of functionality, which includes finding answers. If you're not familiar with website bots, ChipBot is your opportunity to learning how it works.

TrustPilot Reviews on ChipBot

Reviews Powered by Trust Pilot

www.willowglenlandscape.com/
Trust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot Star
It's faster and more efficient than a conventional or conversational knowledge base.
-Tom B. from Willow Glen
www.homeplete.com
Trust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot Star
It's extremely easy to set up and use to get feedback and questions
-Trey T. from Homeplete
ErgoImpact.com
Trust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot StarTrust Pilot Star

Watch Jonathan S. from ErgoImpact talk about the simplicity and value ChipBot brings to his Shopify store.

ChipBot, Inc.

Start Using an FAQ Bot on Your Website Today!

Try For Free

Overview

Follow Us On Social Media

ChipBot Inc.
ChipBot, Inc.2021 ChipBot, Inc. All Rights Reserved.